General Terms & Conditions – VAT Fiscal Representatives Holland B.V.
- VAT Fiscal representatives Holland B.V. (hereafter: VAT FRH) is a private limited company established under Dutch law, having its registered office in Rotterdam, which aims to offer (VAT) fiscal representation services to companies that are not established in The Netherlands.
- The General Terms & Conditions shall apply to all assignments that are given to VAT FRH by a client and are accepted by (or on behalf of) VAT FRH.
- VAT FRH shall be regarded as the contracted party in relation to the client. Articles 7:404 of the Civil Code of the Netherlands (Burgerlijk Wetboek) (which gives a regulation for cases in which it is intended that a granted contract must be performed by a certain person) and 7:407, paragraph 2 of the Civil Code of the Netherlands (Burgerlijk Wetboek) (which establishes joint and several liability for cases in which a contract has been granted to two or more persons) are not applicable.
- The person who is the direct or indirect shareholder of VAT FRH shall act in the performance of professional activities exclusively at the expense and risk of VAT FRH.
- Unless otherwise agreed, VAT FRH shall charge a fee for its activities on the basis of the number of hours worked multiplied by the applicable hourly rate.
- VAT FRH shall in principle invoice for its work on a monthly basis. Unless otherwise stipulated on the invoice, the payment term is 14 days, to be calculated from the date of the invoice.
- VAT FRH shall inform the client in advance if it wishes to engage third parties for the contracted activities or to perform some of those activities.
- These General Terms & Conditions can also be invoked by natural persons and legal persons that are directly or indirectly connected with VAT FRH, or have been requested by it, or for which it can be held responsible, and that are involved in any way with the provision of services by or for VAT FRH.
- Any liability of a Company is limited to the amount paid in the case at hand under the professional liability insurance, increased by the amount of the deductible on risk portion which is not for the account of the insurer according to the conditions of the policy.
- If, for any reason whatsoever, the insurer does not pay out on the basis of the professional liability insurance referred to in point 9., the liability of VAT FRH is limited to three times the amount of the fee charged by VAT FRH for the assignment concerned.
- The relationship between a client and VAT FRH shall be governed by Dutch law.
- Disputes between the client and VAT FRH shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Dutch court in Rotterdam.
VAT Fiscal Representatives Holland B.V. is established at Beursplein 37, Rotterdam World Trade Center, suite 751, 3011 AA Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and is registered in the Company Register of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel) under the registration number 24365381.